Monday, June 12, 2006

I Decided To Blog Again
Well here goes I have been very busy of late. I have a full-time Job at Home Hardware now and I was given a promotion to panel saw operater after 2 weeks of work which was a nice feeling. My boss is always saying he is impressed with my work ethic which is a change from all my other jobs. I have also done the paper work so that I can join the army reserves and I am currently a DTU ( Defered to Unit) so I go there tuesday nights and do some exercise with them and then do lessons on things like knots or play with night vision goggles. I will be going to boot camp on July 7th for one month and that will be a challenge and when I'm there I would love to get letters from you all while I'm at boot camp I will put my postal address on my blog so you can all mail me :-) well that is all for now. if I don't blog every month then email me and let me know that I'm slack.
On the Edge of Insanity
Mattalex

3 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger kelgell said...

Nice setup. Good to see your blogging active again.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Alrischa said...

Yeah, I do like the picture and the green. ;-)

Don't forget to put your boot camp address down, or I won't be able to smuggle you in any contraband... lol...

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger David said...

Good to see you back blogging again. Hope to hear more in the coming months. catch ya in a few days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home