Thursday, July 06, 2006

OFF TO KAPOOKA
It has been a while coming but tommorow I'm heading off. I'm really nervous about what it is going to be like, but once I'm there I am sure I will calm down a bit. The people at the 8/7th Barracks have been really good and telling me all about there time at Kapooka the good the bad and the ugly stories. They are always telling me that I'll breeze through it, which is comforting.
I don't know if we have any internet connection up there so I may not be able to blog but I will try and get my postal address posted well I better go and get some sleep. I have an early start tommorow.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger David said...

Yeaaa...HAVE FUN!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Alrischa said...

Hope you have an internet connection AND time to update your blog. I'm looking forward to hearing about it. I'm sure you will breeze through it; you always underestimate yourself. If the guys say you'll breeze through, well, they would know.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Alrischa said...

P.S. Sorry about your keys! ;-)

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Vi said...

Well, I guess you're already there so won't get this til after, but I hope you're having fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home