Saturday, September 09, 2006


PUPPY
Well I have been looking for a beagle puppy for a little while but I only started looking around a bit since I got back from kapooka. I asked my old boss Geoff Martin If he knew anyone who had any beagle puppies and he said he would look into it (Geoff breeds dogs but not beagles so he knows a lot of people who have puppies). He gave me a list of people who breed beagles and so I thought I would give them a call after work, so I whent to work on a bit of a high and was talking to one of the other guys I work with and he said that his girlfriend just got a beagle pup and so I gave him my number to give to the people that she got the beagle off and later on that day I got a phone call from a guy to say that he had a bitch that was pregnant and due in 2 weeks. to cut a long story short I gave him a call 2 weeks later to be informed that she was having her 7th puppy as I was on the phone to him. He told me to come around saturday lunch time and I could have a look, so I whent around t his house the mother was a really friendly dog and they also had a male there as well and it was a really friendly dog as well. I got to have a hold of the puppies and they were so cute then I was talking with the owners and lastime the mother dog had pups she laid on top of them and killed all but one of them so I'm praying that she doesn't do that again although when I was there she did half lay on one of them. anyway there is a pic.
Bye Mattalex

4 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger kelgell said...

Awwww! Puppy is so cute! I can't wait till you get to take one home. I'll be home (move home) in about 5 weeks to play with it. Thinking of ideas for names???

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger David said...

So tiny! How long till you get your puppy?

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Alrischa said...

I still reckon you should call her "Gorgeous" because if she eats like a pig you can call her "Gorge". he he

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Alrischa said...

This old pic of a puppy looks a lot like Bella; is it the same one? She's got the same face color, white legs, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home